Social Media Content Coordinator – Internship Position
We are currently looking to fill an internship position for Social Media Content Coordinator at Torpedo Publishing.
This is a wonderful opportunity for students who are currently enrolled in high school or college who are looking for real-time experience in the social media marketing field and to gain valuable experience with a small press publishing company. We are looking for a proactive, bright, and creative candidate that has excellent in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, such as Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, as well as good proficiency of back-end analytics/insights. The Social Media Content Coordinator needs to be comfortable managing multiple social media accounts, organizing social media content calendars, and assisting in the development of content to inform, educate, and engage the brand’s audience to increase awareness, boost traffic, and achieve marketing goals. This is an unpaid position with an average of 6-8 hours a week and is a six-month freelance contract with the possibility to join our team in the future.
- Organization of social media posts and marketing/media calendar
- Brainstorming content ideas and posting relevant content
- Sourcing images/content
- Monitor postings to ensure consistent brand messaging
- Audience engagement via interaction with followers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages
- Interpretation of and monitoring back-end insights/analytics
- Staying up-to-date with changes on all social platforms
- Excellent proficiency on social media platforms such as Instagram, Linked In, Twitter
- Organized, detail-oriented, and creative individual with an interest in copywriting
- Excellent communication and grammar
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Proactive, with an ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies
- Must have access to a smartphone and computer for work
Job Type: Part-time position
Work Location: Remote
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Pay: $0.00 / Internship
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.